Business France in South Africa
Business France is the national agency supporting the international development of the French economy, responsible for fostering export growth by French businesses, as well as promoting and facilitating international investment in France.
It promotes France’s companies, business image and nationwide attractiveness as an investment location, and also runs the V.I.E international internship program.
Founded on January 1, 2015 through a merger between UBIFRANCE and the Invest in France Agency, Business France has 1,500 personnel, both in France and in 70 countries throughout the world, who work with a network of public- and private-sector partners.
The French Trade Commission Business France office is based in Johannesburg and has 15 employees:
- French Trade Commissioner & Director: email@example.com
- Industry senior trade adviser: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IT senior trade adviser: email@example.com
- Consumer and health goods senior trade adviser: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agrotech senior trade adviser : email@example.com
- Invest in France: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please visit:
Physical address : 54 Wierda Road West, Inanda Greens Business Park, Augusta House 6, Sandton 2196
Postal address : Po Box 651048, Benmore 2010, Afrique du Sud
Tel. : +27 (0) 11 303 7150 - (n° France via VOIP : 01 70 61 48 75) - Fax : +27 (0) 11 303 7176
E-mail : email@example.com