Eiffel Scholarships for Masters and PhD – 2016/2017
This call for applications is open for Masters and PhD students for the 2016/2017 academic year.
The call is open to candidates of non-French nationality
• Under the age of 30 for the Master’s program
• Under the age of 35 for the PhD programs
Preference will be given to students who are currently not in France.
Fields of study:
- Engineering science at master’s level, science in the broadest sense at PhD level (engineering science; exact sciences: mathematics, physics, chemistry and life sciences, nano- and biotechnology, earth sciences, sciences of the universe, environmental sciences, information and communication science and technology);
- Economics and management;
- Law and political sciences.
- Maximum of 24 months for entry into Master 1
- Maximum of 12 months for entry into Master 2
- 10 months maximum for doctorate
The Eiffel scholarship includes a monthly stipend of 1.181 euros for Master’s level and 1.400 euros for PhD level.
In addition, the following expenses are covered: international return flight, social security cover, cultural activities (the scholarship does not cover tuition fees).
1. Carefully read the rules and regulations of the program to confirm that you are eligible: http://www.campusfrance.org/sites/default/files/vademecum_eiffel_2016_uk.pdf
3. Contact your chosen institution, with your choice of courses- clearly stating that you would like to be considered for the Eiffel scholarship program. The institution will ask you to fill out an application form.
4. Return the application form to the French institution. Please note that the applications generally need to be sent by the end of November/December 2015. (The dates depend on each institution). Contact your chosen institution now!
5. Should you be selected, the French institution will have until the 8th of January 2016 to submit your file to Campus France.
6. The results of the successful candidates will be published on the week of the 21st of March 2016..
Good luck !