Africans entrepreneurs : take part in Challenge of 1,000 at the Africa-France 2020 Summit [fr]
Are you an African entrepreneur? Do you bear innovative solutions to promote the emergence of sustainable cities? Come and present them during the "Challenge of 1.000" at the Africa-France 2020 Summit.
France invites 1,000 African entrepreneurs to come to Bordeaux to present their solutions at The City of Solutions, a show dedicated to projects and solutions for sustainable cities and territories to be held during the 28th edition of the Africa-France Summit. June 4, 5 and 6, 2020.
Applications are open until January 31st, 2020.
The selection of contractors will meet the following criteria :
- You have to be an African entrepreneur, having an activity related to one of the 7 districts of The City of Solutions*;
- Gender Parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply!;
- Geographical balance of origin of Contractors;
- Balance of themes on the 7 districts*
- Bear a viable product or solution, innovative or duplicable at a lower cost, to make French and African cities more sustainable from an environmental and social point of view;
- Be registered on the Digital Africa platform
- Access to essential services
- Feeding the cities
- Building and enhancing the city
- Moving around the city
- Living in the city
- Financing and structuring projects
- Connecting the city
To learn more, visit the Digital Africa website : What is the Challenge of 1,000?